Maeve Lynch is a young girl who struggles with multiple disabilities. Supported by her mother Siobhan and brother Finn, she navigates a world of doctors, educational difficulties, and the constant fight for services. Invisible Girl is the story about one family's love and perseverance in the face of classism, ableism, and judgement.
Ships within 14 days.
- ISBN 9781927848111
- Copyright Cherise Craney (Standard Copyright Licence)
- Edition First Edition, Soft Cover
- Publisher Filidh Publishing
- Published April 27, 2015
- Language English
- Pages 308
- Binding Perfect-bound Paperback
- Interior Ink Black & white
- Weight 0.52 kg
- Dimensions (centimetres) 15.24 wide x 22.86 tall